LS Oil Fill Cap with Billet Center Five-way customizable oil fill cap for LS engines
Part # 241-224
• To insure preferred orientation of Holley text, Install cap in valve cover and assemble while on the vehicle.
• Assemble within temperatures of 70°F to 100°F.
• For best results clean surfaces with isopropyl alcohol and allow to dry before applying tape.
• Apply firm pressure after assembly.
• Bond strength is at 100% in 72 hours.
- Not to be used with Holley LS valve covers PN 241-88 through 241-91
directly into stock valve covers and fill tubes on LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9,
& LSA applications (Fill tube must be used with LS1/LS6)
Holley’s new Oil Fill Cap for LS engines removes the oil fill tube that come stock on LS engines and replaces it with a cap that can be configured five ways plus custom option! Our cap screws directly into all stock valve covers! The base is made of the same glass-filled material as the factory to ensure durability. Each cap comes with an aluminum insert that can easily be painted before assembly, and a domed Holley decal can be placed on the aluminum insert or directly onto the cap base! With paint in hand, the options are endless!
- See our EBAY STORE for ALL of your LS and other ENGINE and PERFORMANCE needs.