ARP 234-4316 12 POINT HEAD STUD KIT
Chevrolet GEN III LS series small block 2003 and earlier
Pro Series studs are cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity,
heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining, and are rated
nominally at 190,000 psi. ARP Pro Series head stud kits are application
specific and typically designed for use with competition only
components. These fasteners deliver superior strength and meet the ARP
"ZERO defect-ZERO failure" quality standard.
- For heads with DIFFERENT length original bolts Does Both Heads
and parallel-ground washers are included with each kit to ensure even
load distribution and accurate torque readings. All Pro Series head
studs have a reduced wrenching 12-point head and wide area flange to
eliminate the need for valve train removal for cylinder head re torquing
and permits the use of larger diameter valve springs.
- For 2003 & earlier GM LS1/LS6/Truck engines.
- IF you have SAME length bolts you need ARP 234-4317
- WE carry the full line of ARP fasteners
- See our EBAY STORE for all of your LS and other ENGINE and PERFORMANCE needs